Per Kamperin has led a successful and long-running career in Stockholm banking regulation.
He has a consequent wealth of knowledge and experience in regulations, governance, policies, data and reporting, as well as investment banking products, stakeholder liaison challenges, and compliance.
While a good deal of Per Kamperin’s education came through hands-on working in the fields of banking regulations over the years, his astute level of skill and value that he offers to the industry is also founded upon both an initial professional education in related concepts and compliance and a regular involvement and training in his industry.
Per Kamperin’s professional education and training has provided a sound foundation for a career of accolades and achievements in financial leadership, investment banking, and regulations and compliance. Beginning with the most recent, listed below are Per Kamperin’s attainments in professional education:
- Executive Management Program, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden
- Certified European Financial Analyst (CEFA), Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden
- International Trading Institute, Chicago, USA (Advanced derivatives pricing and trading)
- Master of Science in Business and Economics, Gothenburg School of Economics, Gothenburg, Sweden
Per Kamperin Industry Involvement
As a leading financial and banking industry expert, it is vital that someone with Per Kamperin’s educational background and prestigious career be involved in groups and organizations that train and better the individuals that work in the industry as well as the industry itself. To this end, along with the many achievements and role capacities that Per Kamperin serves as an experienced member of the financial and banking industry, he has engaged in the following:
- ICMA The International Capital Market Association (subcommittee PSIF) focusing on regulatory change. The International Capital Market Association is a trade organization and an influential voice for the global capital market. ICMA’s market conventions and standards have been the pillars of the international debt market for over 40 years.